Learn how ATIS is:
- Leveraging artificial intelligence to advance ICT industry objectives
- Taking a leadership role in mitigating unwanted robocalling by serving as the Secure Telephone Identity Governance Authority
- Delivering insight on 3GPP work to enable support for UAVs
- Collaborating with vertical industries, including the automobile industry on connected car cybersecurity and with U.S. Ignite to accelerate and streamline Smart Cities data sharing
- Advancing Wireless Emergency Alert standards
- Robocalling. ATIS’ being selected as the Governance Authority for the industry-led effort for the timely deployment of the SHAKEN/STIR protocol, a lead priority in industry efforts to mitigate the robocalling problem.
- Distributed Ledger/Blockchain. Leveraging distributed ledger/blockchain
technology for ICT industry applications.
- Connected Vehicle Cybersecurity. Bringing ICT industry insight to reducing the threat of cybersecurity breaches in a new world of vehicles connected through the telecommunications network.
- AI. Helping service providers leverage advances in artificial intelligence to advance industry transformation
- Smart Cities Data Sharing Framework. Providing recommendations to help cities of all sizes develop the robust data sharing ecosystem needed to deliver value from their Smart Cities data.
- Robocalling. Serving a key role in the FCC Caller Authentication and Trust Anchor Working Group. We are also involving a growing number of companies in interoperability testing for the SHAKEN protocol.
- Open Source Solutions. Delivering security enhancements that help IoT app developers more easily connect their products to the open, interoperable oneM2M ecosystem.
- Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA). Enhancing WEA capabilities to improve the accuracy with which emergency managers can geographically target the delivery of WEA Messages.
- Number Portability. Helping to remove the barriers to nationwide number portability.