Get the specifics on how ATIS’ work is advancing the future of ICT in the ATIS Overview (PDF). The report highlights ATIS’ many accomplishments and gives a glimpse of ATIS’ current future-focused priorities.
- Ensuring that satellite systems are integrated as a vital part of the 5G ecosystem
- Harnessing the power of distributed ledger technology to achieve members’ business objectives;
- Deliver vertical enablement platforms to help members reap the benefits of more effective engagement with other industries;
- Advancing development beyond 5G best practices and guidelines to create supply chain standards that can be operationalized in both the public and private sectors; and
- Setting a compass for ICT market innovation and collaboration by analyzing the future network-enabled marketplace
ATIS is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The organization is the North American Organizational Partner for the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), a founding Partner of the oneM2M global initiative, a member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), as well as a member of the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).