Get the specifics on how ATIS’ work is advancing the future of ICT in the ATIS Overview (PDF). The report highlights ATIS’ many accomplishments and gives a glimpse of ATIS’ current future-focused priorities.
Among the priorities ATIS is currently addressing are:
- Advancing the 5G network, with a focus on North American requirements contributing to a global 5G standard
- Bringing a comprehensive problem-solving approach to the all-IP network transition and ensuring it proceeds at the desired pace of the industry
- Creating solutions and an overall industry framework for addressing cybersecurity threats
- Developing open source solutions in the context of an interoperable standards environment
- Creating the next-generation emergency communications advances that the market demands
ATIS is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The organization is the North American Organizational Partner for the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), a founding Partner of the oneM2M global initiative, a member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), as well as a member of the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).