Skip to content
- Bringing the automotive and ICT industries together to secure connected vehicles against cyber intrusion.
- Introducing ATIS OS-IoT, a new open source software library that simplifies the implementation of oneM2M support in IoT devices
- Putting caller authentication standards to the test to advance industry and FCC robocalling-mitigation goals.
- Speeding the evolution to an artificial intelligence-enabled network.
- Leveraging the availability of contextual information in the IoT to support context-aware identity management.
- Smart Cities Technology Roadmap released
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and their critical role in communications’ operational and infrastructure aspects
- Cybersecurity issues in Connected Vehicles
- Mitigating the impact of robocalling and caller ID fraud