Skip to content
- Smart Cities. In early March, ATIS published the Smart Cities Data Sharing Framework which provides recommendations to help cities of all sizes develop the robust data sharing ecosystem needed to deliver value from their Smart Cities data.
- Robocalling. ATIS is serving a key role in the FCC Caller Authentication and Trust Anchor Working Group. We are also involving a growing number of companies in interoperability testing for the SHAKEN protocol.
- Open Source Solutions. Our work is delivering security enhancements that help IoT app developers more easily connect their products to the open, interoperable oneM2M ecosystem.
- Wireless Emergency Alerts (WEA). Enhancing WEA capabilities to improve the accuracy with which emergency managers can geographically target the delivery of WEA Messages.
- Number Portability. Helping to remove the barriers to nationwide number portability.